Wednesday 1 June 2011

A small quote can take you a long way

Small quotes seem to have a lot more impact to me, so i decided to illustrate a few. Of course nobody beats the buddha, he whoops ass when it comes to catchy sayings with lots of meaning.

"Are you an angel?"
"No", replied the Buddha.
"You must be a spirit then?"
"No, I'm not a spirit," said the Buddha.
"Then what are you?"
"I'm awake."

Suzuki Shunryu:
The world is its own magic. Makes you think happy thoughts.

The sketchy version of the next picture: It will look better in colour -_-


The Buddha: You only lose what you cling to.


Front cover = finished
I wanted to make my own pattern to go in the background to give it a bit more detail and make it more interesting. 


Profile page for the book: i thought i might as well add a profile page because............. im cool like that. I haven't added any text to it yet though because im not too sure what im going to put.

No comments:

Post a Comment